Sports Injury First Aid
This course will give you all the necessary first aid skills to deal with a whole range of sporting injuries.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in sporting activities – from referees and coaches to players.
What you will learn?
How to deal with the type of injuries and medical emergencies that can happen during sporting activities.
You will cover the following topics during the course;
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Chest pains
- Communication and casualty care
- Emergencies in public
- Head injury
- Extremes of heat and cold
- Primary survey
- The role of the first aider
- Sprains and strains
- The unconscious casualty.
One days / 6 hours.
Assessment and certification
People attending our workplace First Aid courses are trained and assessed by one expert trainer/assessor whilst the course is progressing.
What the price includes
- You can have up to 15 candidates on a course.
What the price does not include
- Venue (You can use your own site or find a venue close to all of your candidates), this is not included in the price.
- Catering (You may choose to provide lunch for you candidates), this is not included in the price.