The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to test pool water. In order to maintain the safety of pool users and water quality, the pool plant qualification is required for all facilities to meet the UK codes of practice and Health and Safety legislation.
- Principles and practice of pool water testing
- Active IQ
- No specific entry requirements
- The course is delivered at your venue to enable your staff to be familiar with your setup.
- One day
Assessment and Certification
- Certification is awarded on full attendance of the course and the successful completion of the assessments during the course. The assessments will consist of a practical demonstration and a worksheet.
What the price includes
- You can have up to 12 candidates on a course.
What the price does not include
- Venue (You can use your own site or find a venue close to all of your candidates), this is not included in the price.
- Catering (You may choose to provide lunch for you candidates), this is not included in the price.