Emergency First Aid at Work
This course is ideal for smaller workplaces that present few health and safety risks.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
What you will learn
The content of this course provides basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations, covering the following;
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
One day / 6 hours.
Assessment and certification
People attending our workplace Emergency First Aid courses are trained and assessed by one expert trainer/assessor whilst the course is progressing. Assessment will be through observation along with oral questions. Candidates will receive a certificate on completion of continuous assessment by the trainer.
What the price includes
- You can have up to 15 candidates on a course.
What the price does not include
- Venue (You can use your own site or find a venue close to all of your candidates), this is not included in the price.
- Catering (You may choose to provide lunch for you candidates), this is not included in the price.