The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to safely operate a pool plant room. The course is aimed at those who currently work or are wanting to progress into working in and around a swimming pool plant room. Learners must attend the full duration of the course and complete two mandatory units.
- Principles and practice of pool water testing
- Principles of pool water plant operations
No specific entry requirements
The course is delivered at your venue to enable your staff to be familiar with your setup.
Assessment and Certification
Certification is awarded on full attendance of the course and the successful completion of the assessments during the course. The assessments will consist of a practical demonstration and a worksheet.
What the price includes
- You can have up to 12 candidates on a course.
What the price does not include
- Venue (You can use your own site or find a venue close to all of your candidates), this is not included in the price.
- Catering (You may choose to provide lunch for you candidates), this is not included in the price.