Consisting of the following qualifications:
- Level 4 Certificate in Training and Development (RQF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Internal Quality Assurance (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessment (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Supervising Health & Safety (RQF)
- Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety (RQF)
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age at the commencement of training.
- Learners must have an English postal address only.
- Learners must be employed by an Apprenticeship Levy Paying employer*.
- Learners must have access to students and a suitable training venue.
- Full commitment to the entire course duration of 12-18 months.
*An Apprenticeship Levy Paying employer is one with an annual wage bill of more than £3 million e.g. Leisure Trusts, Councils, and/or has 100+ employees.
- The course is an Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship, with additional qualifications included in it.
- The duration of the course is a minimum of 12 months, and a maximum of 18 months.
- Your employer will cover all fees for the training, assessment, and certification.
- The face to face training with Leisure Force is a minimum of one day per month, and a maximum of two days, on some occasions.
- You will also be required to undertake some research, and completion of your Learner Portfolio.
On completion of this Apprenticeship you will be able to:
As a fully qualified tutor, assessor, and internal verifier you will be able to offer a large portfolio of qualifications to your internal workforce, or to external learners.
Additionally, working with Leisure Force you would be able to deliver and assess your organisation’s apprenticeship scheme, or work independently offering a range of apprenticeships.
Completion of this apprenticeship will open the door to massive opportunities in the field of training and development.