Welcome to our website
Leisure Force Training and Development has been delivering training to many organisations since it was founded in 2007. We first began providing training within the sport and leisure industry within the North East of England and have grown nationwide providing a variety of courses from first aid to educational qualifications.
Why choose Leisure Force?
We aim to provide the highest standard of service to our customers and the tutors who choose to use our qualifications:
- If you are a tutor wishing work as part of our team your account manager will be able to answer your questions and provide you with as much support as possible to help you deliver your courses smoothly and easily.
- Certificates ordered by tutors will normally be delivered within 5 working days (normally earlier).
- Our courses we offer are chosen and designed to provide learners relevant and up to date information.
- All of the resources you will need to deliver your courses can be downloaded from our site.
- Certificates are ordered through our website to speed up our ordering service and to minimise spelling errors etc.
- Our new online account manager will allow you to see your orders, account balance and much more.
- If you are wanting to study with us you will find our new learning portal very handy, this new feature will allow you to complete our distance learning courses with ease. Students who use this portal will be able to contact the tutor directly with questions or queries at the click of a button and even discuss with peers any topics that prove challenging.
- Our first aid courses are delivered throughout the UK in a variety of sectors including universities, schools and care homes. Our tutors can deliver courses at your place of work for up to 12 people per tutor and at a very competitive price! Please give us a call to arrange these courses.
Our tutors have a vast knowledge of their speciality subject. A requirement of our organisation requires the tutors to attend standardisation meetings annually to update their skills and knowledge with out Managing Director and Lead Verifier to ensure they meet our high standards.
Our qualifications are accredited by numerous organisations to ensure we are providing a high standards. Our quality assurance organisations include; First Aid Industry Body (FAIB), Quality Care Academy and CPD.
We also deliver courses through awarding bodies such as Highfield, Active IQ, LSQA and others. We choose these awarding bodies because of their high standards of courses which they offer to us and the learners.